Patrick Pendley

Forever 25

My first born son Patrick was poisoned by Fentanyl after being denied into rehab with a court order and hospital referral. The rehab told him he did not fit their criteria, he did not have any drugs in his system because he had just been released from a 7 week stay in county jail for simple shoplifting during his relapse ( first time he had ever been in trouble) upon immediate release from jail he was ordered to admit into rehab. The rehab suggested if you use again come back as if encouraging drug use, needless to say he received 100% Fentanyl heĀ  did not make it back to pass their drug test for a positive result as they suggested.