James Nagle

Forever 24

My son Jim died at 24 years of age in Columbus Ohio after ingesting what he thought was cocaine.  It was pure fentanyl and he passed away from acute fentanyl intoxication.  He had self quarantined himself so no one checked on him.  He was born in New Jersey and went to Columbus to attend Ohio State.  He graduated in 2018 and was four weeks away from becoming a certified teacher in Ohio.  His family in New Jersey and Pennsylvania are crushed.  A police investigation is underway to find the person who sold him fentanyl.